Who looks like a cute little princess? Baby Moomin!
This month has gone by sooo fast! It seems as if it was just yesterday that i was taking her 7 months old picture... :-(
- sleeping through the night from 8 to 6-7 + 3x30 to 60 minutes naps during the day :-D yei free time!!!
- babbling... soooo much babbling! it's sooooo cute! she's saing gagaga and mamamama...
- kisses and cuddles! i love how she draws her head closer to me when she is feeling tired, so i can give her gentle kisses <3
- feeding time: she's not a picky eater this one, she eats everything i give her
- she's having a hard time with other people... we had to leave her with a babysitter once because of a Christmas Dinner and it did not go that good. I know it's a normal phase, but i really need to get her amongst others, she is too attached to me right now...
- teething... OMG! when is it going to finally be over! there are still 0 teeth in sight :-(
- she does not like when i'm not in the room. We have been able to work around that (i just take her everywhere i am at that moment), but it does complicate doing chores in time...
- we're having some digestive problems due to her still adapting to food :-/ it worries me sometimes, but so far we've had no major problems...
All in all, we've had a good month. There has been less crying because of nothing, or maybe i'm just getting better at understanding what she needs and/or wants.
We wish you all Happy Holidays!
Comments Block 2
Sorry for the late reply: I work with Dupral, which might be a little bit more work than Wordpress, but it also gives you more freedom to change your site the way you want to.
Howdy! I understand this can be kinda off topic but I
was wondering which blog platform have you been using with this site?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues
with hackers and I'm taking a look at alternatives for one more platform.
I might be awesome when you could point me toward a great platform.
Hi! I have the same problem, sometimes it takes me days to finally write something down. I would really recommend you write stuff down as soon as possible, maybe on paper first. It has happened to me quite often that i have an idea, but don't write it down immediately and when i'm finally in front of the computer, i just can seem to remember what i wanted to say. In any case, take your time, don't rush it!
First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask
if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to
writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10
to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!