I just noticed that my last T.G.I.F. was almost a month ago!!! I'm really bad at keeping a constant schedule, specially under pressure...
I finished my thesis! weeeee! and i turned it in on monday, so i have been doing nothing this week! well, i still have to go to work and i have some appointments every now and then, but aside from that i really have nothing else to do. And i'm starting to bore myself to death!!! I didn't know how much a weekly routine helps to get through the day. I have to start a new one i guess. It's also important for Lola, right now every day is different and i don't think it's doing her any good. I need to get organized!
Here are a couple of things i need to start doing on a regular basis:
- Work out! i'm 3 to 4 kilos away from my ideal weight!!!
- Eating regularly. One reason why i'm losing weight is because while under pressure (thesis!) eating is not on my high priorities list i need to set a feeding schedule!
- House cleaning. For the last weeks i haven't done any cleaning and my house looks like a pig-sty! I get bored easily, so i don't do the whole cleaning in one day. It works for me cleaning one room each day ad maybe vacuuming the apartment every 2 days. Lola is losing a lot of fur lately
- Plan my walks with Lola through the day
- Plan my posts better in advance!
And i have some projects i want to start finally:
- We took a lot of pictures of cherry blossoms while in Japan and would love to make a collage.
- I wanted to make a scrapbook from all the tickets and stuff we brought from Japan.
- Learn to take better pictures!
- Bake more!
- I'm turning 30 in a little bit more than a month and i started planning a nice big party. I will probably be posting about it in the next weeks. Right now i wanted to share with you some fabric i bought for a party project:
- Start going on date nights maybe once a month. I noticed i need to spend more quality time with the hubs. We love Lola, but we really need some time for us.
- Change some colors and decorations at home (btw: keep on my crib pictures!)
Well, that's all i can think of right now. Doing nothing really slows your mind
Sooo in good T.G.I.F. style i leave you with some food & TV ideas and pictures of Lola!
I love this Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad! I know we are late on this one, but we just started watching Mad Men and it's awesome. I alsways start laughing because of all the backwards thinking, like pregnant women smoking.
And now to the cute part! This little girl is not so little anymore! She already lost 2 teeth!